Advanced Pet Obedience
What is the class? Advanced Pet Obedience Class is for dogs who have solid foundation obedience skills. This is a proofing class to improve and increase reliability, precision, speed, duration, distance and distraction. You and your dog will also learn new formal obedience skills.
Who is it for? Dogs 5 months of age or older who have completed at least one level 2 class or equivalent class. Proof of up-to-date vaccinations required.
How much does it cost? $120
How long does it run? 6 weeks
How do I sign up? call 585-398-3647 or email email@example.com
Thursdays: 6:45 - 7:30pm 5/25/17 - 6/29/17
Instructor: Mary Bradford
- Increase distance, duration, distraction and overall reliability of all skills
- Leave food on the floor and on tables and chairs
- Stays out of sight, increasing your movements
- Recalls past increasing distractions
- Heel on leash and off leash
- Finish into heal position & sit or down between legs when sitting